Cruzan For St. Patrick's Day Cocktails
Originally Posted: March 15, 2012
The Cruzan Irish Cherry Soda. (Courtesy Photo: DBC PR)
- Today, St. Patrick's Day isn't just an Irish thing - it's for everyone. But just because everyone is wearing green doesn't mean your drink has to be too. So instead of a glass of green beer this weekend, why not kick back and enjoy St. Patty's with a festive drink that suits your own unique tastes? If you are looking for something a little different to get you in the shamrock spirit, then why not check out one of these recipes from Cruzan
Cruzan Pot Of Gold
• 1 1/2 parts Cruzan 9 Spiced Rum
• 3/4 part DeKuyper Orange Curacao
• 3/4 part Fresh Orange Juice
• 2 parts Fresh Lemon Sour
Shake ingredients together with ice and strain into a cinnamon and sugar-rimmed cocktail glass. Garnish with a flamed orange peel.
Cruzan Irish Cherry Soda
The Cruzan Pot Of Gold. (Courtesy Photo: DBC PR)
• 1 part Irish Whiskey
• 1 part CruzanŽ Black Cherry
• 1 part Lemon Lime Soda
Build over ice in a tall highball glass. Garnish with a cherry and lime.