Another year brings another slew of much anticipated 4th of July celebrations! What is a Hamptons summer without the annual Independence Day festivities? Here's our roundup of this year's best fireworks, festivities and more:
1. The North Sea Fire Department Carnival and Fireworks will take place Wednesday, June 29th to Sunday, July 3rd at the North Sea Fireman's Field (149 Noyac Road, Southampton). Fireworks displays will blast off on Friday, July 1st and Sunday, July 3rd at 10 p.m.
2. Southampton Fresh Air Home
's American Picnic Benefit with Fireworks from Grucci will be held on Friday, July 1st (rain date: Sunday, July 3rd) at 1030 Meadow Lane in Southampton. The show treats attendees to views of the fireworks over Shinnecock Bay. This annual picnic raises over 40 percent of the funds needed to support the Southampton Fresh Air Home, a summer camp for physically challenged children. For tickets or more information, visit southampton-fresh-air-home.com
3. The Southampton Village 4th of July Parade will take place on Monday, July 4th from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. The parade begins at Railroad Plaza, and precedes down North Main Street, Main Street, Jobs Lane
, ending at Monument Square at Agawam Park
4. Sag Harbor Yacht Club
(SHYC) is presenting the "John A. Ward Independence Day Fireworks," in honor of the beloved club member, on Saturday, July 2nd at 9:30 p.m. The best views can be from your very own boat, but land lovers have no fear - Marine Park, Haven's Beach, and Sag Harbor's Long Wharf are excellent spots to see this year's spectacular.
5. Montauk Chamber of Commerce
's Fireworks will take place on Monday, July 4th at 9 p.m. (rain date: Tuesday, July 5th, 9 p.m.). Fireworks are launched from Umbrella Beach, but the views are incredible from any town location. Plus, this year, the Viking Starship is offering a special July 4th Fireworks Cruise from 7 to 11 p.m. A buffet dinner and entertainment from the 3 B's is provided. Tickets are $75 and attendees must be 21 and over to attend the fundraiser, which supports the fireworks display. For more information, visit www.montaukchamber.com
6. The Devon Yacht Club (300 Abrahams Landing Road, Amagansett) will present fireworks on Saturday, July 2nd at 9 p.m.
7. Westhampton Country Club
will host a fireworks display on Sunday, July 3rd at 9 p.m. (rain date: Monday, July 4th) Members of the club can view the show at the Country Club (35 Potunk Lane, Westhampton Beach), but the Village's Great Lawn has spectacular views for non-members.
8. The Southampton Rotary Club Annual Firecracker 8K Run and 3 mile Walk, benefiting the Southampton Rotary Scholarship Fund, will be held on Sunday, July 3rd from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. The race will step off from 25 Pond Lane in Southampton. Pre-registration (before July 1st) is $30 per person and the entry fee on the day of the race is $35 per person (registration takes place from 6:45 to 8 a.m.). For more information, visit www.firecracker8k.com
9. Gurney's Resort & Spa and LDV Hospitality's Regent Cocktail Club will be celebrating every summer Saturday starting this holiday weekend with big name performances, drinks/light bites by the fire pit, and a glass or two of rosé. Tables at Regent Cocktail Club and daybeds/lounges at the beach are available for purchase. Reservation requests can be directed to email@example.com. Reservations are required for guaranteed entry, daybed, lounge and table rentals. On July 2nd, visit DJ Hannah Bronfman
at Gurney's Beach from 4-7pm. At 9pm-12am, Bronfman will appear with fiancé Brendan Fallis
at Regent Cocktail Club— an evening you don't want to miss!
With plenty of options to choose from, your Independence Day is sure to be memorable. Join the greater Hamptons community in celebrating a tried and true American holiday!